Airveda PM2.5 PM10 Pro uses high quality laser sensors. Each sensor is individually calibrated against BAM (Beta Attenuation Monitor - the most advanced system for measuring ambient air quality). An independent study showed correlation greater than 90% with BAM.
Small enough to fit into your palm, the device comes with 3000mAh re-chargeable battery that provides up to 5-6 hours of backup, making the device extremely portable. The device can be charged using any USB power outlet in your car, laptop or power bank. It measures air quality every second, when on battery, providing real-time data.
The PM2.5 PM10 Pro monitor features a unique LED indicator that shows air quality status in an easy-to-read “traffic signal” color-code, ranging from green for ‘good’, to red for ‘severe’. The PM2.5 and PM10 limits for the visual indicator are configurable via the app.
Airveda monitors are completely manufactured in India. Sensors are also calibrated locally to suit Indian conditions. Sensors can be locally re-calibrated as well as replaced easily. Our manufacturing facility has been running for 30 years and is a trusted name in the local industry.
Connect the monitor to your home, office or personal hotspot Wi-Fi and remotely monitor data and get alerts in Airveda app, available for free on iOS and Android. View current and historic data, understand your exposure over time, and make informed decisions about the quality of air you breathe.
The monitor stores data locally if no Wi-Fi is available, for up-to two days. Data is uploaded to server when Wi-Fi becomes available.
Default life of PM sensors is one year. However, a special feature allows the sensor to switch on/off at regular intervals, when connected to power, increasing the life of the sensor considerably. This interval is configurable and can be configured to once every minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 20 minutes via the app
₹ 9499 (inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 13000
- Measurement parameters: PM2.5, PM10 in μg/m3
- Range: PM2.5 0-999 μg/m3, PM10 0-1999 μg/m3
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Relative error Maximum of ±10% and ±10μg/m3
- Measures every second when on battery, once every minute when on power. Interval is configurable.
- Default PM Limits For Visual Indicator
- Green: PM2.5 0-30 µg/m3, PM10 0-50 µg/m3
- Yellow: PM2.5 31-90 µg/m3, PM10 51-250 µg/m3
- Red: PM2.5 > 90 µg/m3, PM10 > 250 µg/m3
- PM limits for visual indicator are configurable via the app.
- Size : 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm. Weight: 370 gms
- Power voltage : 5V. Can be charged via laptop/car usb.
- 3000mAh re-chargeable battery. 5-6 hours backup
- Wifi Enabled
- Connect up to 5 Wi-Fi SSID passwords.
- Local memory stores data for up to 2 days.
- Tested and calibrated against :
- Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
Warranty & Support
1 Year hassle-free warranty against any manufacturing defects
- Client is responsible for getting device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if device is opened, tampered with, or electronics have been damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor calibration and replacement is chargeable.
- Sensor change and calibration is not included in warranty.
Working Principle - Using Light Scattering
- Light scattering can be induced when particles in the air go through a detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals are amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles are then obtained by analysis based on existing relationships between signal waveform and particle diameter.