- British technology from the Ministry of Defence
- N99 certification guarantees consistent filtering of more than 99 percent of particulate pollution including PM10, PM2.5 and even PM0.3
- Cambridge masks are treated with silver which also protects you against the build of germs after long hours of usage
- masks are powerful respirators that not only clear the air of pollution via the particulate filter, but also remove potentially harmful pathogens with the additional carbon filter
- Adjustable nose clip that fits the face and helps to prevent pollutants from leaking into the mask
- Multiple layers of protection
- Easy and convenient to use.
- See Size chart above to determine which size to buy based on weight. Typically we see children buying S, women buying M and men buying L.
- Every mask comes with an adjustable strap that can be used to hang around the neck or give a snugger fitting on the face.
Why Airveda loves the Cambridge mask
- The adjustable strap is great for adults and kids alike. For kids it helps adjusts it on their face so that even for smaller faces it keeps it in place to ensure maximum protection. For kids and adults alike you can use the strap to hang it around your neck, when you're not using it reducing the chances of losing it!
- The nose strip is much more robust compared to other similar masks on the market which gives this mask a longer life.
- The mask is hand washable allowing you to continue using it for longer. Make sure you wash it only with water. You can use gentle no-fragrance soap to wash if you feel like it is needed. Recommended less than 1 wash a quarter.